Friday, June 12, 2015

Crochet Lace Infinity Scarf

I was yarn shopping one day and discovered the softest, silkiest baby yarn (Bernat Softee Baby) in the perfect shade of soft peach.  Even though I had no idea what do make with it, I bought it anyway.
Weeks went by.  The yarn sat in my stash teasing me to come up with a use for it.  Then it occurred to me... why not a lacy infinity scarf!

I created this lovely, soft and feminine lacy infinity scarf with an open, detailed lace design. Because of its airy design, it's perfect to wear in late summer or early fall, and it would also make a fine accessory for warmer winter days.

I also wrote the pattern, which is available in my Etsy shop.


It's also easy to launder--just wash in warm/cold water and dry on medium heat.

This beauty is available in my Etsy shop as a finished product.  If you would like to make this yourself, feel free to check out my pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment