Monday, September 22, 2014

Crochet "Lalaloopsy" Inspired Hat

This hat, inspired by the "Lalaloopsy" show's, Blossom Flowerpot character, was originally made for my daughter.  Blossom is her favorite Loopsy Land character.

This is one of the first hats I made her that received the most compliments.  Actually, it was the first hat that made me think I might actually have a chance at starting my own crochet business.


As in the show, Blossom has button eyes with embroidered eye lashes; appliqued flowers in her ringlet pigtails; appliqued rosy cheeks and an embroidered mouth. All the appliques are crocheted separately and added onto the hat.

As there are so many Lalaloopsy characters, I am willing to design a different Lalaloopsy hat inspired by another of your favorite characters.  All I ask is a small designing fee for this service.

Available in baby, toddler and child sizes at my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment